Why buy your wood fired pizza oven from Authentic Oven?
When you start looking to buy a pizza oven for your home you realize there are plenty of options around. Buying the correct oven for your needs is very easy with the correct manufacturer, supplier and the correct information. Authentic Oven manufacture and sell direct to public quality wood fired pizza ovens from our New Zealand based factory.
A balanced oven the most important thing and is the most overlooked. When placing your pizza on the hearth it should cook both sides at the same rate. That means either side of the pizza is the same temperature and rate. Authentic Oven has spent time building many 1000’s of pizza ovens to perfect this. When you purchase an Authentic Oven you will receive the best ‘balanced’ oven on the market. A balanced oven will save on fuel and time and provide the perfect meal every time!
The very best long lasting quality products direct to you from the manufacturer.
- Company – Make sure you deal with a company that is reputable and not just a back yard one off who claims they know what they are talking about. Authentic Oven has been manufacturing wood & gas fired pizza ovens for over eight years and has thousands of happy customers. Please take a look at our testimonials and products. Also how pizza ovens work.
- Oven size and design. The correct oven size oven is not just ‘as big as possible’. Think of the time it would take to heat a very large oven or if it would actually get to temperature in the first place. Would you really want to stand around all day waiting to use the oven? Authentic Ovens are designed with this in mind as they are quick to heat and retain heat for hours / days, without the need for more wood. Yes that’s correct the next day they are still around 160+ Deg C… great for fresh bread in the morning!
- Heat retention… This happy medium has taken many years of design and development to discover the best size and mass for optimal enjoyment and performance.
- Affordability – Make sure you understand that a cheap oven built to price or kit-set oven will not perform like a real compressed fire brick oven designed for optimum performance. A compressed fire brick wood fired oven may cost a little more but will also hold the heat more effectively, use less wood overall and also look more attractive and cook as it should. We believe our ovens are priced fairly according to the amount of labour and quality materials that it takes to handcraft each oven. Please feel free to ask about any special offers we may also have.
- Delivery & Installation – Be sure when purchasing your pizza oven that it can be delivered and installed in the correct position on your property. Authentic Oven is available to install ovens locally or can assist builders or architects with full instruction on how to do so.
- Service – Our enthusiastic team are more than happy to guide you through the process from start to finish. There are no silly questions so please ask if you are unsure of anything.
- Residential or Commercial – Our residential ovens are much different to our commercial ovens. They may look the same but the design is specific to each use. Commercial ovens are mostly hot from when they are first installed into the restaurant and never have a chance to cool down as they are used every day for decades. Residential ovens are normally used less so may cool between uses. When an oven is not used moisture can form so residential ovens are designed differently.
- Authentic Oven has invested many hours in designing a residential oven which heats quickly and outlasts its competitors in every way.
- Authentic Oven’s are long lasting also the best looking oven on the market without doubt. You can cook virtually anything in an Authentic Oven.
Authentic Oven has manufactured over 2500 residential ovens over the past 7 years and proud to be New Zealand’s leading pizza oven company. We will make sure your oven is made to the highest grade every time with no compromise on quality. You can speak with the actual technician who built your oven or is going to build your oven to ask any questions you may have at anytime. Testimonials