Infrared Thermometer 550
The use of this temperature sensor is the most effective way to see the cooking surface temperature in your pizza oven. Simply point and shoot for accurate temp of the hearth.
Analog gauges do not give you the correct reading of the cooking surface you want to cook on.
- Temperature range:-50 ~ 550℃ (-58~1022℉)
- Accuracy:±1.5% or ±1.5℃
- Repeatability:±1% or ±1℃
- Distance Spot Ratio:12:1
- Emissivity:0.1~0.95 adjustable
- Response Time:500ms
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF reading
- High/Low Temperature alarm setup
- Data Store/Recall Function
- ℃/℉ Selection
- Data Hold function
- Laser Target Pointer ON/OFF selection
- Back light ON/OFF selection
- Auto Power Shut Off in 7 seconds without any operation
- Power supply: 2x AAA for the Teal colour and 1 x 9V for the yellow.
- Weight Approx:147.5g
- Size Approx:153 x 101 x 43 mm
Item picture may not be the exact colour but the item spec is the same. Depends on our stock on hand.