The Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy® Solution enables businesses to rent their equipment for a minimum of 12 months and have the option of purchasing at anytime with a 50% rental rebate. Hospitality equipment finance frees up working capital and rental payments are 100% tax-deductible.
HOW DOES IT WORK
The Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy® Solution is perfect for restaurateurs and caterers who want to keep their options open. With the Rent-Try-Buy ® Solution, you aren’t locked into a long-term contract. Instead, we offer a 12-month agreement, so your business has the flexibility to:
- Purchase equipment at any time during the first 12 months and receive a 50% rental rebate.
- Return equipment at the end of the 12-month agreement if it is no longer required.
- Continue to rent – and we’ll simply continue to reduce your purchase price.
- Upgrade should you decide your business has outgrown the original equipment.
BENEFITS OF THE SILVER CHEF RENT-TRY-BUY® SOLUTION INCLUDE:
- Low weekly rental repayments.
- The chance to free up your valuable working capital.
- The ability to try before you buy.
- Peace of mind from knowing you’re not stuck with equipment that isn’t perfect for your needs.
- A 12 month agreement – don’t get locked into a long term lease.
- Typically no directors’ guarantees, so you don’t have to put your house on the line!
- Rental payments are 100% tax-deductible.
RENTING VS LEASING
If you’ve made the decision not to tie up capital in catering equipment, you now must weigh the option of renting against the more common financing option, leasing. While leasing may look like a good idea at first glance, you need to take into account the full impact leasing will have on your business.
|Leasing||Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy|
|On-balance item||Off-Balance Item|
|Director’s guarantee required||Typically no Director’s guarantee required|
|No discounted purchase option||Buy with 50% rebate on the rent you’ve paid|
|Stuck with the equipment||Return or continue renting|
|Four-year fixed contract|
A Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy agreement involves minimal paperwork, meaning you can get the equipment you need immediately – and enjoy the flexibility to upgrade whenever it suits.