Authentic Oven 750 package with gas assist
This wood fired pizza oven is another residential winner, the perfect size and performance for your back yard and outdoor area. Big enough to cook for family and friends, yet small enough to heat during your work week especially now with the gas assist. Cook pizza, roast meat, smoke fish, barbecue, cook anything that you want in an Authentic Oven 750. Beautifully manufactured here in NZ with pride.
Authentic Oven manufacture quality compressed fire brick ovens. A premium product that is the real McCoy made to last. Cook a perfect pizza and create a heavenly roast with ease in your very own Authentic Oven 750.
Sold complete with a insulated door and ready to use. This package weighs approximately 690kg’s. A fully insulated fire brick oven with 750 mm internal cooking surface. The insulated hearth completes the perfect cooking surface for any meal. Standard colour is black but can be changed to any available Resene brand exterior colour. This oven is also available with side fold down 50mm Iroko side tables.
This is the most popular outdoor wood fired oven in New Zealand with over 2000 of this model sold. This oven has a proven track record and many happy owners. Manufactured at our Tauranga factory & ready for delivery anywhere in the world. This oven is in use in USA, Canada, Italy, Fiji, Australia, Rarotonga, Italy and in most towns in NZ.
- Complete oven ready to use with 750 mm internal cooking surface (Your choice of cladding colour within Resene colour chart) Ceramic fibre insulated refractory fire brick dome 42% alumina fire brick oven.
- Ceramic fibre insulated 42% alumina fire brick hearth with 304 grade stainless steel surround.
- 304 Grade stainless steel trolley with quality lockable castors. Lower floor for wood and gas bottle storage.
- Manual gas burner system with piezo ignition and flame protection
- Stainless steel internal flu outlet (spigot) for optional flu extension
- Insulated roasting door (Iroko & SS)
- Stainless Steel flu extension 1200mm
- Infrared thermometer 550 C
- Pizza Peel
- Ash Rake
- Brass brush
- Wooden Peel x 2
- Canvas rain cover
- Pizza oven cook book by Alan Brown
- Air blower fire starter fan.